Ever wondered what it feels like to drive an open wheel racing car? Well Force Tools and National Lube, in conjunction with Australian Automotive magazine are giving you the chance to find out.
Simply purchase National Lube or Force Tools products and you could be tearing up the tarmac at Winton Motor Raceway in Junior Racing Developmentís Formula Vee.
For every $500 spent youíll receive one entry in prize draw.
Come a and have your picture taken at the Force Tools Stand at the AAAA Show - stand K49.
There will be gift give away, a draw for a 3 draw Tool box the opportunity to meet Natasha Palmer and perhaps pick up an autograph as well as the latest in tool innovations.
See you there.
HOW TO ENTER..................
Racing Terms and Conditions
WIN A DRIVE IN THE AGP (A GRAND PRIZE)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is to Force Tools Australia to Force Tools Australia, 13 Garden Boulevard, Dingley Village, Victoria 3172.
2. Information on "how to enter" and prizes form part of conditions of entry.
3. To enter, purchase Force Tools products and/or National Lube products to the minimum value of $500 (inc gst) and tell us in 25 words or less: Why you want to win a drive in a racing car? All purchases must be paid for in full and an answer provided to the question posed to win. The answer must be written on the invoice or copy of invoice and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org ,or faxed to (03) 951 8877 or mailed to Force Tools Australia, PO Box 198 Dingley Village, Victoria 3172. Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided these conditions are met with each entry. For information on how to purchase Force Tools visit www.forcetools.com.au or for information on how to purchase National Lube products visit www.nationallube.com.au
4. The Winner will receive 3 x twenty minute drive sessions in a Formula Vee racing car, Professional tuition by Junior Racing Development; Data Analysis; Professional Photography and In-Car Video ; and coverage of the Winnerís drive in Australian Automotive magazine. Lunch and Morning and Afternoon will also be provided for the Winner and the Winnerís companion.
5. Competition starts on 12/05/2011 at 09:00 EDST and ends on 31/10/2011 at 23:59 EDST. The winner will be selected with regards to skill, creativity and originality at the Promoter's premises on 1/11/2011 at 15:00 EDST.
5. The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Test drive will take place at Winton Motor Raceway, Benalla, Victoria. The winner is responsible for getting to Winton Motor Raceway at their own cost, including travel, accommodation and meals. The Promoter reserves the right to reschedule the test due to weather, mechanical failure or unforseen circumstance. If the prize is rescheduled, the Winner is responsible for getting to Winton Motor Raceway at their own cost, including travel, accommodation and meals.
6. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's phone related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
7. The winner must 16 years of age or over and, in the sole opinion of the promoter, be capable of safely fitting into the car and safely driving the car.
8. Winner must conform to the licensing requirements of the AASA and agree to hold an AASA license or similar. The license will be paid for by the Promoter. The Winner must conform to all requirements of Winton Motor Raceway.
9. The Promoter will supply a helmet and driving apparel, which the Winner must wear during the drive. The Winner must provide and wear their own leather shoes that fully cover their feet.
10. Motor sport is dangerous. He Winner acknowledges that motor sport is dangerous and participates at their own risk. The Winner will be covered by AASA insurance but will be required to sign a personal injury waiver.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the drive if, in the opinion of the Promoter and/or Winton Motor Raceway Officials, the Winner abuses the car, or loses driving control, or is deemed to be driving in a dangerous manner, or the driver disobeys the instruction of track officials or team officials or the Winner causes damage to the car or Winton Motor Raceway. The winner is responsible for any damage they cause to the vehicle and/or Winton Motor Raceway. The promoter is responsible for any damage to the vehicle not caused as a direct result of the Winnerís driving.
12. Prize may be transferred with the Promoterís consent. Where the Winner nominates a Substitute driver to accept the prize, and the promoter accepts that Substitute, the Substitute driver must conform with all of these terms and conditions.
13. The Winnerís name will be published online at www.forcetools.com.au www.nationallube.com.au www.juniorracing.com.au
14. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion and notify the Winner. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion.
15. In participating in the prizes, the Winner agrees to participate and co-operate in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The Winner agrees to grant the promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and theWinner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
The Team at Force Tools.